Friday, October 2, 2009

Going Greek!!

I'm Greek. Was that a smart idea? As of now, I'm really not sure. I don't even know if the whole RUSH process was worth it. But I am really enjoying being a part of my sorority.

For now, I'm going to pretend like these endings have justified the means, because I'm getting a Big_Sis. I can't wait to meet her because she gives me great gifts! I'm not crazy about yellow, and she's realy sweet....

Ahh!!! But I found out who my Big_Sis is... She will now be known as Roma. She's basically like me, only older. Let's put it this way; she began her revelation letter with:
"Dear Katy,
Let's just face it, we're both basically mean and sarcastic people..."
Ha-ha. Needless to say, we are two pees in a pod. Well, two pees, same pod mold, but she's a third year here at Georgia Tech and in Alpha Phi. I knew who my Big_Sis was before I was even on the 15th word of my letter.

I began this post a few weeks ago, before I met Roma. I met one girl, Leong and she's who really made me want to join Alpha Phi. I met her on preferentials night, and she made me feel more at home there than I had anywhere else. But when I met Roma, the head of New Member Education, I decided that I really did want to stay in Alpha Phi. I have since then decided that the ends are justifying the means. The new member meetings are over, I absolutely love dressing up, I'm being initiated tonight, and will be a Alpha Phi girl for life.

Anyhoo, back to my not-so-favorite-class... Biology (grrr)... Caio

XOXO
Texas_Girl [Katy S.]

2 comments:

  1. Please include your names on the postings--I can't tell who wrote what!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katy Spearman did; my name is on the bottom of it

    ReplyDelete