
How awful my last week was! Amy said she got a swine flu. I know how terrible the feeling is. Because I got a flu last week and missed some classes. But i'm lucky enough to catch up with everybody. It rained a lot recently. I read the blog "Live Apartment Fire" and found an interesting article called "Should i stay or should i go?". It was raining heavily. Two photographers were supposed to deliver a compelling live coverage. Unfortunately, the rain was too big. They stopped at a restaurant and the rain started to soak into the restaurant from the parking lot. Even worse was the thunderstorm.
I hated the rain. It ruined the six flags night. The six flags park was under water. You can see it from the picture. Last weekend, my friends walked to a guitar shop. It was a long walk. It was not raining when we left campus and we didn't bring umbrellas. It proved to be a mistake. It began to rain when we left campus. Fortunately, there were some fast-food restaurants along the street where we could shelter from the rain. However, it was a lot fun. We walked when the rain was not too heavy. While it became bigger, we had to hurry to a shelter. The rain made the long walk longer, because we had to stop to shelter from the rain. It was so annoying that we spent almost one afternoon shelter from the rain.
Yuchen Zhu

Oh my gosh! I can't believe that rain!! And 6-flags. It's too bad that Six-Flags got canceled... but I'm glad that it's back on :)
ReplyDelete