please press play while you listen to the audio file, so that you can hear where I was, and truly begin to understand what I mean when I say that the library isn't the best place to study.
However, benefits present themselves at the library; according to this same student, "it can be good for group projects," because of the rooms, video spaces, and enclosed presentation areas provided for Tech students. Other resources are it's, well, books. It's a library, so of course there are books, but one doesn't always need books to study, sometimes, all you need is your laptop, a friend, and a cup of coffee. Even if you do need a text book or two, it's not that difficult to walk to Tech-Square with one. You can even think of it as a work out! :)
Bottom line, the library may have incredible resources that would be great to use in the case of projects; but if you're going for straight up homework and studying, Starbucks is the place to be.
But for me, Starbucks is the place to be...
XOXO
Texas_Girl (Katy S.)

No comments:
Post a Comment